BECOME A SPONSOR!!!
Sponsorship permits AFCC-CA to keep our Annual Conference affordable and accessible to family law professionals at all levels, thus increasing opportunities for attendance and broadening knowledge in our field. Your support also enables us to invite judicial officers, court service professionals and legal aid providers to attend at reduced or no cost, and to offer scholarships to students who are our future family law professionals.
You can sponsor at the following levels of support. Sponsorship at every level will be acknowledged in the 2017 Conference Program. Copper level sponsors and above will be listed on the Conference Tote Bag. Silver level sponsors and above will be recognized in our newsletter and website. And Platinum and Diamond sponsors will receive special acknowledgment at the Conference. In addition, sponsorship levels provide:
- DIAMOND: $7,500 – Host Breakfast, Inside or Back Cover Full-Page Ad in Conference Program
- PLATINUM: $5,000 – Host a Break, Full-Page Ad
- GOLD: $3,000 – Half-Page Ad
- SILVER: $1,500 – One-Quarter Page Ad
- BRONZE: $500 – Business Card Size Ad
- COPPER: $250 – Acknowledgment in Conference Program
- CRYSTAL: $100 – Acknowledgment in Conference Program
To sponsor, please print and fill out the Sponsorship Form, then mail it with your check payable to AFCC-CA, P.O. Box 16817, Encino, CA 91416. Or you can sponsor by credit card by emailing the completed form to email@example.com.
In order to include your ad in our Conference Program, we need to receive your artwork by November 30th. The dimensions for ads are:
- DIAMOND & PLATINUM – Full page: 10 inches tall by 7.5 inches wide.
- GOLD – Half page: 5 inches tall by 7.5 inches wide.
- SILVER – Quarter page: 5 inches tall by 3.75 inches wide.
- BRONZE – Business Card size: 2.375 inches tall by 3.75 inches wide.
We prefer your files in PDF, Illustrator (.ai), or Photoshop (.psd) formats, but we are also able to work with PNG or JPEG. If we have created an ad for you in the past or if you don’t have artwork, our graphic artist is willing to work with you to create something you like. Send your ad files and questions to Merry Gladchun at firstname.lastname@example.org.